Tipperary ETB, Adult Guidance & Information Service
The Adult Guidance and Information Service offers impartial and confidential information and guidance on the educational options that are available to you.
The aim of the service is to support you to make the right decisions about returning to education and training and to help you make those decisions within the context of your wider life.
The service is free, impartial, friendly and confidential
- The Information service is open to learners on ETB Adult Education programmes and the general public.
- Guidance is aimed at learners on ETB adult education programmes as well as particular target groups within the community.
- Want information on local and national courses?
- Looking to explore your options for learning?
- Thinking of returning to education?